Head of Strategic Partnering
A family-owned biopharmaceutical group are looking for an experience Head of Strategic Partnering to join their headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland. This company is active in drug development and manufacturing of proprietary drugs.
- Define, implement and monitor scouting strategies to ensure a sustainable in-licensing deal flow in Oncology and Antibiotics
- Structure and adapt the tactic for each territory (N America, Europe, Asia-Pacific), therapeutic areas and digital approaches
- Monitor the execution of the scouting tactic and ensure successful deal flow KPIs
- Lead and support the partnering team, ensuring alignment of functional strategy and objectives with the Company growth ambitions, ensure consistency across the team's activities
- Drive innovative and efficient approaches in the scouting activities
- Identify and evaluate new trends and channels in accessing innovative organizations and novel assets
- Liaise with the Evaluation and Business Development teams during the evaluation and in-licensing process.
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced degree in life sciences (ideally oncology or microbiology), MBA a plus
- 5y of managerial experience in biotech or pharma (in oncology) with a track record in licensing activities
- Large biotech/pharma network in at least one key geography (US / EU)
- High degree of self-motivation, coupled with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.