Head of Sales - East Coast - REMOTE
Head of Sales - East Coast - Remote
A Life Science Staffing Firm - Pairing Talent with Opportunity in the Areas of Scientific, Clinical Research and Engineering.
We specialize in consulting, direct hire & outsourcing solutions. R&D Partners offers over 200 years of collective staffing experience in the biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device and diagnostic industries.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
The primary responsibility of the Head of Sales is to assist with the strategy plan for building successful client relationships which includes the identification of arising business opportunities and support needed from operations team to build and maintain long-term strong relationships with clients.
The Head of Sales East Coast will:
- Develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities
- Build relationships based on understanding the clients' strategy and needs in order to deliver to expectations
- Maintain overall management of all strategic and designated customer relationship activities
- Attend client meetings and conferences and conduct presentations, as needed
- Manage internal operational follow-up activities leading up to and including submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and final contracts
- Be self-motivated, goal oriented, creative, proactive and an excellent and responsive communicator
- Work independently but also be a team player
- Effectively manage external as well as internal clients
- Be a good listener and solutions-strategy oriented based on feedback
- Be skilled at initiating proposal and contract strategies
Education and Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in business or industry related field
- 8 years of demonstrated previous sales experience with pharmaceutical/clinical research industry knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of the clinical trial process as it applies to functions and services that are outsourced by biopharmaceutical companies
- An outgoing personality with ability to build relationship/rapport with ease.
- The ability to travel.
- Passionate leadership willing and excited to invest in this individual
- Strong leadership and knowledge of the domain to support and grow new and existing accounts
- High visibility into the business and a huge opportunity to make an impact in this growing space
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Knowledge sharing culture with amazing training programs and platforms
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning & Development team
- Annual incentive trips away, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas
- Quarterly Lunch Club incentive at high-end restaurants
- Company Benefits -Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
- Unlimited PTO
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Qas Shafi at (+1) 646-367-2910 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.