Head of HEOR
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Head of HEOR position. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas. Based in West London, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned establishment.
- Lead the company pharma HEOR team in order to provide access to innovative medicines is achieved across the UK.
- Develop and deliver UK Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submission strategies and plans.
- Lead the team to generate high quality HTA deliverables for NICE, SMC & AWMSG (e.g. systematic literature reviews, indirect & mixed treatment comparisons, health economic models, submission dossiers), and robust responses to consultations/questions.
- Driving positive interactions with UK HTA bodies and effectively representing the company at public committee meetings and other appraisal-associated meetings.
- Collaborating with Global and Region teams to ensure that clinical development plans, HTA strategies/deliverables, and pricing strategies take account of UK needs.
- Manage and continue to develop an industry leading HEOR team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Postgraduate qualification in health economics or related field.
- HTA submission experience.
- Exceptional health economic technical skills relevant to enabling HTA success.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby at +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Economics Specialist in either their Cambridge or Uxbridge office.
£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Associate Director, Pricing and Reimbursement to their office in London.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London
City of London, London
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London.