GMP Warehouse Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a GMP Warehouse Technician with a medical device company located in North Wales, PA.
- Subject Matter Expert in cGMP and GDP
- Responsible for incoming material receipt, clinical site drug returns, and sample management
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock
- Performs inventory functions such as weekly replenishment, posting of Excess & Obsolete inventory and min/max changes
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed
- Author NOE's/CAPA's/Change Controls
- Author SOPs
- Manage or act as backup for controlled substance handling and regulations
- Emergency cold vault coverage
- Perform regular cycle counts, ensuring system inventory accuracy
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments
- Manages shipping activities, freight and logistics functions - pick, pack, label, schedule, ship
- May be assigned to coordinate and/or prioritize warehouse activities
- Special assignments as needed
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in warehouse and logistics operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP experience
- cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.