Global Pricing Operations Lead
A vacancy has arisen for a talented Global Pricing Operations Lead to join a global pharmaceutical company in Brussels. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating the global pricing governance and ensuring best-in-class pricing analytics tools are in place to support the operationalisation of the pricing and access strategies across portfolio, for both new products and the established portfolio.
- Enhance current capabilities of Global Pricing Portal & Business Case Tool, aiming to automate most of data collection & enable automatic reports to facilitate decision making.
- Enhance current LoE Optimisation Tools and Approach.
- Maintain International Price Reference Rules (IPR) Repository, validate local pricing teams, and establish clear guidance & process on how best to implement such rules within different tools
- Partner with Finance, Strategy Planning & Portfolio Management to optimise process & tools to capture pricing assumptions for the annual 10 Year Plan Forecasting exercise
- Ensure Pricing Operations SoPs are well document and up to date
- Develop a Pricing Launch Excellence RoadMap coordinating pricing knowledge management across launches
- Actively participate in all different Launch Excellence Activities, ensuring the pricing requirements are embedded into any final solutions & guidelines
- Organise pricing capability building activities as required, for Global Pricing Team and beyond
- Manage team of 2/3 pricing analysts, guiding prioritization of activities & overall workload
- Develop capability building and overall training plan for analyst team
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a degree in a science related field
- Must-have experience in managing the implementation of pricing tools and coordinating their roll-out, including development of training materials
- High analytical capability with history of effectively directing and leveraging data, market research and customer insights to optimize price to support access and revenue goals
- Consolidated expertise in Pharmaceutical Pricing and Market Access with a good knowledge of pricing systems in key ex-US markets
- Excellent project management abilities, with a strong attention to detail
- String business and analytic skills, able to analyse and assimilate data quickly
- Strong Communication skills at various levels across the organization and different audiences beyond pricing/access
- Strong understanding of international and cultural differences
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby Consultant on 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.