Global Medical Director
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Medical Director, based in North Carolina. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of overall medical plan for all upcoming launches of new products in the US and be accountable for tactical execution of the plan.
- Develop and deploy medical strategies in full alignment with commercial brand strategy.
- Lead medical team to ensure full integration of all medical affairs capabilities and flawless execution of medical strategies and tactics pre-launch and early after launch.
- Support the Director of MLSs in development and overseeing field medical activities.
- Work with relevant teams to support commercial assessments, new product development and early planning.
- Develop and adapt new technology platforms, approaches and tools and implement them in collaboration with other cross functional teams.
- Monitor rare disease therapeutic area development, trends and progress in patient care.
- Challenge existing processes and practices to create a differentiating innovation in all aspects of Medical Affairs powered by continuous learning from all past and future launches, internally and externally.
- Lead design and development of global and regional/local medical Advisory Boards
- Work with Head of Medical Affairs and Director of Scientific Affairs to define and develop training requirements, materials and ensure timely training of other departments and functions.
- Be a resource to Director of Medical Communications in development of communication and scientific platforms, publications and other educational materials for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a launch learnings curriculum based on competitive and best in class launches
- Monitor and review performance of all functions of the launch team.
- Develop and strengthen strategic relationships with customers to support medical activities in alignment with compliance guidelines.
- Ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness of all aspects of the medical affairs.
Skills And Qualifications
- MD, PharmD or PhD in biological sciences or related discipline required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a variety of pharmaceutical industry roles, US focus preferred.
- Experience creating and execution of medical plans.
- Understanding of rare disease and drug development.
- Passion for the patient care/healthcare industry.
- Success in planning, launching and managing products through their life cycle.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens at (+1) 646-693-0610 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior Director of Medical Science Liaisons, based remotely in the USA.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company that develops novel oncology therapeutics.
£0.00 - £1200 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an International Medical Director position
£120000 - £125000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Director of Clinical Development to be based in Cambridge, Uk on a permanent basis.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Director of Medical Communications and Publications, based in North Carolina.
ProClinical is partnering with an international healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a Director of Clinical Development position.
ProClinical are partnering with a prestigious biotechnology company whose offices span the globe.