Global Market Access Manager
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical business. Operating in both the oncology and neurology fields, this company is seeking an exceptional individual to join their team in Hertfordshire.
The Global Market Access Manager will drive the overall global strategy for all aspects of reimbursement, market access, adoption, and pricing. The GMA Manager will secure the successful reimbursement of company products (all products, indications, and markets) by supporting country affiliates in adaptation of global materials (GVD, HE models), preparing local submission, assisting in pricing negotiation, and running market access workshops.
- Ensuring that patients have maximum access to Eisai products within each Region/Country specifically, including EMEA, Americas, and Asia through both traditional and innovative funding models.
- Establishing and ensuring the development of integrated market access and payer strategies aimed to deliver optimal clinical, real world, and economic evidence to support product reimbursement at target price and ensure that company brands are supported by robust payer messaging in each indication.
- Running market access workshops with regional/local teams to identify regional/local key stakeholders, value message generation, tools, and communication plans and strategies to meet the local market needs and drive access and adoption.
- Developing local pricing strategies for all company products based on the global pricing policing, including impact assessment on product prices due to new indications launches, minimising IRP impact through monitoring price corridors throughout products life-cycle, ensuring the compliance of applied global pricing policies, and assessing changes and market events for risk to global pricing strategy.
- Ensuring alignment of product strategies and values messages developed.
- Ensuring awareness of the current and future reimbursement environments and solid understanding of the payer requirements and potential challenges.
- Leading cross-functional initiatives to translate reimbursement requirements into product specifications and assessing potential rewards and risks.
- Feeding into short-and-long term forecasting exercises, providing accurately current and future pricing and reimbursement inputs.
- Keeping abreast of reimbursement environmental changes and the potential impact on the company's products.
- Developing collaborations with key opinion leaders, gathering feedback aimed at strengthening payer value proposition and reimbursement of the oncology products.
- Establishing a strong understanding of the clinical profile of the products across the portfolio and the disease settings that these need to be positioned within, including clinical guidelines, treatment patterns, burden of illness, and unmet need, to ensure optimisation of Global Pricing and Reimbursement strategies.
- Collaborating with the Local Market Access Affiliates, regional stakeholders, to secure optimal reimbursement and price in a timely manner.
- Supporting/representing in price agreements, including case scenario analysis and forecasting; negotiation with both regional and national payers.
- Providing all necessary evidence through liaising with Senior Director, GV&A to support reimbursement applications, including HE models adaptations.
- Assisting in or producing the regional/local submission in collaboration with the local market access team or medical/marketing team to ensure strategic intent and value message communication.
- Setting up frequent and open communications channels among affiliate market access representatives and with global functions.
- Developing regional and country-specific value communication and regional market access brand plans, including value messages and supporting adaptation of value stories.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject, preferably in advanced science, or equivalent.
- A Master's degree in Public Health, Health Economics, or Health Policy preferred.
- Significant experience in healthcare reimbursement and health policy.
- Total understanding of the international political and policy context for market access.
- Demonstrable success in market access across multiple markets.
- Comfort communicating statistical and economic arguments and fundamentals to various audiences.
- Strong health economics understanding and the ability to modify cost effectiveness excel models and undertaking scientific medical writing.
- Oncology and Global/Regional pharmaceutical experience a highly desirable bonus.
- Broad knowledge of government and private payer reimbursement environments, HTA experience required.
- Understanding of health care policy.
- Medical and submission writing skills.
- A thorough understanding of evidence-based medicine and study design.
- Demonstrable experience working with KOLs, as well as government, institutions, and private payers.
- An ability to assess impact of reimbursement policies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
£0.00 - £700 per day
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position for a specialist pharmaceutical company
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in providing trusted commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical industry
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Market Analyst for a leading CRO to be based in Paris on a permanent basis.
Up to £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is seeking an ambitious senior manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.