Global Import/Export Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Import/Export Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in North Wales, PA and New Brunswick, NJ. A successful candidate will ensure all trade attributes required by US Customs, Census and applicable PGAs are complete in our Global Trade Management system to ensure compliant import broker clearance instructions or export declarations. Bachelor's degree or higher required and Trade related certificate or Customs Broker License desirable. A background with minimum of 3-5 years functional expertise with international trade or equivalent is preferred.
- Review shipment request information and shipping documents to ensure compliance with GTC global standards and local import Standard Business Practices
- Ensure all trade attributes required by U.S. Customs, Census and applicable PGAs are complete in our Global Trade Management system to ensure compliant import broker clearance instructions or export declarations
- Work with GTC COE group to obtain HTS classifications and FDA Product Code assignments when needed
- Work within our Trade Operations Import Standard Business Practices and align with policy set by Global Trade Compliance
- Influence external stakeholders to comply with Standard Business Practices developed by Trade Operations
- Support U.S. shipping sites with U.S. import or export transaction challenges
- Contribute to special projects and assignments related to international trade as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Trade related certificate or Customs Broker License desirable
- Minimum of 3-5 years functional expertise with international trade or equivalent
- Knowledge of U.S. Customs Import regulations and related experience
- Prior experience interfacing with international companies
- Prior hands-on experience using Microsoft products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.