Global Head of Medical Capability Building and Training
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Global Head of Medical Capability Building and Training position for a leading radiopharmaceutical company that focuses on nuclear medicine theragnostics. ProClinical is advertising this position for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join this exciting company's Geneva-based office.
The Global Head of Medical Capability will be the key driver and visible leader of the strategic vision for building Medical Affairs capabilities in the company's organisation. The incumbent will drive the implementation of a cross-functional medical multi-channel capability building and training model in GMA. The incumbent will work alongside key internal and external stakeholders with a mandate to help shape the company's scientific and soft skills capabilities.
- Shaping the strategic vision and the roadmap for the GMA Capability building aspirations; defining priorities across brands/countries for rollouts.
- Establishing a capability building roadmap in alignment with Portfolio team plans.
- Working with the brand teams to prioritise content development and external Medical societies engagements.
- Identifying key medical associations to engage with them and supporting building internal and external capabilities in line with the vision.
- Engaging Key Opinion Leaders to shape the vision at a therapeutic area level.
- Tailoring the engagement model to the cultural/legal/compliance framework.
- Defining business risks and putting mitigating factors in place.
- Assessing country capabilities, along with their readiness statuses for roll-outs.
- Tracking the impact of learnings.
- Working on resource allocation plans and alignment.
- Ensuring consistent roll-out of capability building frameworks across countries.
- Establishing a clear mechanism to measure impact, track and fee learning into GMA Capability building training and training plans, on a short, mid and long-term scale.
- Setting up a forum to enable regular and frequent interactions with Country teams to channel engagement.
- Supporting country teams.
- Establishing a 'train the trainer' mechanism to cascade the capability building plans further, both internally and externally.
- Integrating IT technologies to enable remote learning, trainings, and tracking purposes.
- Developing mechanisms to onboard new members and keep the dynamic knowledge level and learning experiences high.
- Leading the change management to tailor the capability approach to the business and GMA organisation needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- An MD, PhD, or Business with MBA
- At least ten years of experience with medical affairs at national, regional, and global level roles in the Pharma industry.
- Demonstrable ability to establish strong scientific partnership with HCPs and Investigators, along with Country teams.
- A minimum of five to seven years of team management experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including an ability to lead.
- Demonstrable experience with stakeholder management and dealing with senior leaders.
- Demonstrable experience of navigating matrix and x-functional teams.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team ethos, with a demonstrated track record of success in cross-functional team and fast moving environment.
- An ability to manage multiple simultaneously to ensure timely, on-target, and within budget accomplishment of tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry on +442038141315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc180000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Development Director - Biosimilars position
ProClinical is excited to announce a vacancy for a Promotional Compliance Officer