Global Head of Competitive Intelligence
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Global Head of Competitive Intelligence to lead develop world class CI capability. The Slough based role is an excellent opportunity to bring your creativity and expertise to world leading organisation.
- Manage and develop skillset of Global CI team and affiliate contacts
- Define Roles & Responsibilities, individual and team objectives
- Influence stakeholders at VP and SVP level to ensure decision and analyses are informed by a solid factual foundation
- Lead, Design and implement new ways to collate CI inputs from appropriate groups
- Review and update existing CI tools and identify innovative ways to cascade insights to relevant stakeholders
- Select and manage external vendors for secondary competitive ad hoc research and database management
- Formulate potential competitor scenarios
- Partner with affiliates to generate tactical insights based on competitive field force analysis obtained from external vendors at country-and product-level
- Partner with the BD & Forecasting Lead in DST to ensure appropriate competitive assessments have been conducted at all steps of the due diligence process
- Partner with key internal Global and local stakeholders to provide strategic solutions and insights
Skills and Requirements
- A minimum of 10 years in medicine or life sciences
- Strong capability in leading, designing and managing competitive intelligence generation activities
- Prior CI Leadership experience in either Oncology, Neuroscience or rare disease
- Ability to shape decision making by leveraging insights from competitive insights from market research and competitive intelligence.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong credibility and leadership in the Global environment across a range of functions, seniority and geographical locations
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.