Genomics Sales Manager
A Biotechnology company is looking for a Genomics Sales Manager to join their team across Sweden. If you're a talented and bright individual looking for a new role then this could be for you.
- Providing professional solutions to the customers based on technical skills in NGS field and achieving the sales target.
- Customer visiting, in-time response to the technical enquiries from the customers, providing professional technical consultation services.
- Providing products, technologies and solutions training to the sales team, cooperating with the sales team to achieve the sales target.
- Monitoring the latest technologies and trends in NGS field. Developing and work closely with KOLs for efficient products promotion.
- Participating marketing activities, hosting technical seminars. Providing products introduction/update/technical seminars regularly to the customers.
- Collecting and feedback market information, competitors' information to marketing and R&D department for strategy planning.
Skills and Requirements
- Master's degree or above in Molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, genetics or bioinformatics.
- 3-5 Years' experience within a Technical sales position
- Be familiar with Next Generation Sequencing, genomics, genetics field and market, be familiar with gene sequencers or application areas.
- 2 years or above sales/technical support experience in genetics/genomics related instrument, good sense of services.
- Excellent in communication, coordination, and teamwork, willing to accept challenges, stress tolerant.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new technologies and skills, be adapted to frequent business trips.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 0203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.