Proclinical are recruiting for a FSE Germany to join a medical device and technology organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Frankfurt.
- The ideal candidate will attend meetings with supervisor and coworkers to stay updated and in line with divisional method and performance.
- Collaborate with customers to install, maintain, calibrate and repair laser systems, sub systems or sub-assemblies.
- Offer on-site technical assistance for both customer locations, at the service centre and events, workshops and shows.
- Adhere to company processes and policies in accounting for purchases, spare part ordering, van stock and prompt return on RMAs.
- Constantly partake in and develop a positive and high performing service team.
- Form solid relations with sales and any other associates.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A background desirably in servicing lasers with know-how of basic laser physics.
- Capable of being technically strong to be coached on and master the multifaceted devices.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A motivated individual with the ability to work well both individually and in a team.
- Willing to travel for business needs and stay overnight if required.
- Computer literacy.
- Customer oriented.
- An analytical individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- A persuasive and influential individual with the ability to share expertise with others.
- Commercial insight.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Madelenat at +33 1 88 88 00 96 / +44 20 7440 0631.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.