Field Application Specialist
Proclinical are recruiting for a Field Application Specialist Japan for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Tokyo.
- Handle customer assistance actions day-to-day, which involves reporting actions when needed.
- Collaborate with the commercial organisation to increase the number of customer clinical applications that have the companies specified.
- You will develop knowledge by routine exchange of experiences, applications and technology training.
- Perform technical consultations with customers and propose solutions.
- The ideal candidate will train or enable training for customers as well as the sales team both virtually and face-to-face.
- Collaborate with marketing to track and report on progress metrics for penetration of drug pipeline using the company's CRM.
- Serve as a representative for the company at industry scientific conferences and trade shows.
- Teach and advise customers of the best suited technology from own knowledge.
- You will assist with customer product testing to demonstrate how to get the best out of the company's products.
- Produce the required technical documents for both internal and customer use.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science, ideally a PhD degree level.
- At least 2+ years of experience within the cell and gene therapy market.
- Presentation abilities.
- Comprehension of bioprocessing would be beneficial.
- Fluency in the Japanese language with knowledge in English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nic Choa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.