EUCAN LEAD Commercial
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a EUCAN Lead Commercial to their office in Zurich. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
- Evaluating the Rare Specialty Care market environments.
- Mapping out the business opportunity in EUCAN and competitive landscape.
- Defining strategies for how to win in these therapeutic areas and accelerating the growth of this strategic portfolio of brands.
- Organizing and leading regional projects for global brands to achieve regional ambitions of accelerating time to diagnosis, differentiating against the competition, and strengthening the company's leadership position in LSDs across the EUCAN region.
- Partnering with LOCs and PVPS and collaborating with many functions across the organization.
- Developing strategic short-term and long-term plans, to accelerate growth of this portfolio
- Driving the regional summits for clients and projects.
- Overseeing projects and tactics that support the LOCs in achieving the regional ambitions of improving diagnosis.
- Establishing strong differentiation between the company's portfolio and the competition in light of the global brand plans developed by PVPS.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS/BS in science or business required; MBA or other advanced science degree preferred.
- 10 years+ progressive marketing/commercial experience with demonstrated record of success in driving regional initiatives.
- An understanding of market trends, financial data, and customer needs, along with the ability to assess competitive intelligence data.
- The ability to learn multiple therapeutic areas and lead projects covering a wide variety of brands.
- Demonstrated success and outcomes in senior level cross-functional leadership roles in pharmaceutical development and commercialization.
- Track record of strong strategic thinking coupled with effective implementation.
- Agility to operate in a global environment with a demonstrated knowledge of key markets, particularly in EUCAN.
- Country level experience is a plus. Strong ability to understand both internal and external market environments.
- Experience working as an interface between global and LOCs is a plus.
- Therapy area expertise and an understanding of plasma derived products, plasma manufacturing, and plasma competitors is a plus.
- Strong skills and knowledge in areas of pricing, reimbursement and project management.
- Strong business acumen and proven leadership in driving business objectives in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in driving differentiation and proven ability to deliver portfolio strategies including brand co-positioning and an expert knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Background in strategic planning, finance, and insights and analytics.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.