EU Commercial-Enterprise Systems Associate Director
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an EU Commercial-Enterprise Systems Associate Director, to join a global biopharmaceutical company in Rotterdam. The organisation takes pride in its mission to transform the lives of patients with serious and rare diseases.
- Business Partner across EU Team: Commercial, Finance, Supply Chain, Medical, HR teams.
- Serve as local data steward to ensure master data is up to date, complying with GDPR, partnering with Legal and Compliance
- Ensure operational excellence for IT systems across Europe. Liaison with local EU offices/staff for IT needs
- Liaison with third-party Help Desk vendor to ensure the region is properly supported and act as a point of escalation to resolve technical issues.
- Develop the necessary documentation for IT projects e.g. statement of work, business requirements, use cases, functional specifications, systems & end-user documentation.
- Keep current with trends in solutions relative to the business domain of commercial solutions
- Develop and maintain standards and operational procedures for the support of related technologies within the organization.
- Demonstrate formal systems development lifecycle methodologies and an ability to plan and execute IT projects within a formal change management environment.
- Ability to balance competing priorities amongst projects and to adapt well to changing business needs.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Business; or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on configuration and admin experience with Veeva CRM, Vault desirable
- Demonstrated experience supporting Commercial, Sales teams, Medical-MSLs
- Familiarity with pharma supply chain, distribution process a plus.
- 5 years' experience in information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 0203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.