Entry Level Biologist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Biologist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Will perform a multitude of laboratory tasks.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
- Revises / reviews procedures as necessary and provides support for department.
- Help with assays that are being run in lab, testing and assay, water testing, toc, microbio assays.
- Incubator and freezer maintenance, revising documents, supporting investigations.
- Support investigations.
- Support in writing routine laboratory reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma with 3+ years of combined experience in Manufacturing, QC in pharmaceutical or biologics industry.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience working in a Manufacturing or QC setting.
- Excellent communication
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.