Employee Engagement Lead
An international pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting an Employee Engagement Lead. This organisation prides itself on its unique approach to partnerships, having established a strong market presence that covers the world's pharmaceutical markets. Based in Cambridge, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with a globally renowned company that delivers significant results and improves the lives of patients who need their medicine the most.
- Building brand recognition and awareness through developing and executing internal communication strategies aligned to corporate positioning and branding, enhancing corporate visibility and reputation, and helping to promote the company as a preferred business partner and attractive employer.
- Working with cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment with the overall business strategy, objectives, and corporate communications goals.
- Attracting prospective employees and positioning the company as a place where industry professionals want to work and where talent can lead a successful and fulfilling career.
- Providing communications support to the Communication Lead as necessary.
- Building and maintaining a strong and positive network of key internal stakeholders throughout the company's network of independent associated companies (IACs) in Europe, as well as other regions (Canada, Emerging Markets).
- Providing support and counsel, and ensure alignment, coordination and connectivity.
- Facilitating engagement, collaboration, sharing of best practices, and up-skilling/professional development.
- Working closely with IACs to help build and develop communications capabilities and offerings and coordinating activities to deliver corporate tactics, tools, and programmes for local use.
- Engaging employees and motivating/educating them through meaningful internal communications platforms as appropriate. This could include changing management strategies, supporting internal projects, and working in collaboration with HR Lead to ensure employee engagement strategy is maintained.
- Ensuring operational excellence, creation of value, and delivery of impactful, compliant and measurable results.
- Evaluating the success and impact of communications activities and developing appropriate metrics.
- Appointing and managing agencies, sub-contractors, and third-party suppliers effectively to produce high-quality results, on-time execution, and cost-effective delivery.
- Assessing ongoing performance and manage budgets appropriately.
- Tracking trends in order to be up to date with the latest advances in the field of communications and introducing innovative ideas and creative concepts back into the business.
- Ensuring all activities are ethical and compliant.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice (e.g. ABPI, EFPIA) and industry regulations.
- Developing and successfully championing the uptake of key communications guidelines and standard operating processes (SOPs), as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level (science qualification, journalism, communications/PR); higher qualification a plus.
- Experience of using multiple communications channels with good command of digital platforms.
- Experience of internal and change communications.
- Sound understanding of the governance and compliance principles of communications and public relations activities for pharmaceutical companies.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ismael Chand at +44 2038540046 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for an HR Representative II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for an HR Learning & Development Coordinator with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Manager/HRBP to their office in Prague.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
ProClinical has a great opportunity for a HR Support Coordinator to join a European pharmaceutical company. This is a contract role based in New Jersey.
A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people worldwide is seeking to recruit an HR Manager.