Early Access Program Lead
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Early Access Program Lead job at their Zurich office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Initiating and set goals for Early Access Programs according to the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Planning the EAPs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes.
- Developing budgets and operations.
- Devising evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
- Discovering ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people.
- Applying change, risk and resource management principles when needed.
- Preparing reports for Senior Leadership to determine progress and issues.
- Ensuring program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Keeping senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience as Early Access Program management or other program managerial position.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics.
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A business acumen with a strategic ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- CRO experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with cancer is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Affairs Expanded Access Manager.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Lead Rare Immunology to their office in Switzerland.
€0.00 - €110000.00 per annum
München (81249), Germany
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Affairs Manager - Rare Diseases position.