Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II
A vacancy has arisen for a Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office. This organisation is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organisation and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Gathering relevant information appropriate for a given task or activity.
- Receiving and producing reports or data in a timely manner.
- Establishing work priorities with minimal direction from manager.
- Participating in the production of reports or data for performance metrics, quality assurance, or reconciliation activities.
- Working with internal or external third parties in the areas of performance metrics, quality assurance and/or reconciliation activities to clarify any data inconsistencies or trends.
- Assisting in business continuity records management and PVE record retention reviews.
- Complying with new regulatory requirements in area of responsibility.
- Recognising the need for and seeking assistance from appropriate internal and external resources in the area of responsibility.
- Highlighting areas of concern to senior staff or manager; making some recommendations for improvement.
- Providing regular updates to manager, including challenges and suggested actions that could be taken.
- Maintaining confidentiality (especially on patient records), with good attention to detail and a high level of concern for accuracy and quality.
- Complying with PVE and applicable SOPs and work instructions.
- Maintaining knowledge of company disease and therapeutic areas.
- Maintaining an awareness and some understanding of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Actively participating in S&C meetings and shares information on projects and challenges.
Skills and Requirements:
- A medico-scientific university degree.
- Previous experience in drug safety or clinical research required.
- Proven good communication skills and evidence of ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Quality Manager - Manufacturing to their office in Texas.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to their office in Singapore.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Qualified Person/QP.
£0.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a QA Specialist
US$200.00 - US$300 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist position.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Compliance Specialist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Senior Manager, GCP QA position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company that develops cancer treatments is currently recruiting a GCP QA Manager to join their office in Cambridge.