Director of Clinical Development and Scientific Affairs
A major biotechnology company with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio is currently searching for a Director of Clinical Development & Scientific Affairs. The Swiss based role is the excellent opportunity to solidify your clinical career.
- Leads clinical development program(s) in accordance with the Clinical Development Plan and the clinical development strategy for the clinical program(s).
- Providing clinical input for all activities related to an early clinical development to mature product lifecycle management.
- Owns preparation of the clinical part of briefing books and regulatory documents for the interactions with the Health Authorities (HA) and participates in HA meetings.
- Oversees within the companies operating model all clinical development and medical aspects of the clinical studies including but not limited to medical monitoring, together with other members of the clinical team evaluates protocol deviations and the integrity of the clinical data.
- Accountable for clinical development content of Clinical Study Protocols, Investigator Brochures, Clinical Study Reports and other documents as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Medical Doctor board certificates in internal medicine, immunology, oncology, clinical pharmacology is preferred.
- At least 5 years of clinical development experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably in biotechnology in a global role, leading clinical development activities from early stage development to submission and approval by the HA.
- High commitment for achievement the clinical development goals in accordance with the company strategy
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.