Director of Alliance Management
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Alliance Management for a pharmaceutical company that focuses on the treatment of cancers and rare diseases. Successful candidate will be responsible for managing clinical-stage collaborations to ensure that key goals for each alliance are achieved and the value for the company and its partners is maximized.
- Create, direct, and execute a strategy for each collaboration.
- Develop a deep understanding of contractual elements pertinent to each alliance.
- Support alliance objectives and maintain perspective on corporate strategy and goals.
- Oversee the company's contractual obligations; be the go-to person internally and externally on all alliance-related matters.
- Work with and support cross-functional teams to prepare for interactions with our partners.
- Prepare agendas, manage partner meetings, and document the key discussion points and decisions taken at these meetings.
- Drive and/or assist in the review and creation of inter-company communications.
- Perform regular audits.
- Identify potential future issues and develop mitigation plans.
- Identify issues as they arise internally and work with the leadership team to formulate a resolution process.
- Contribute to final stages of deal discussions to ensure that an optimal alliance structure is set up for success.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS required, MBA or PhD preferred.
- Flexibility to accommodate teleconferences outside of regular working hours.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically on a regular basis.
- Prior experience creating and executing on alliance management best practices in the pharma/biotech industry is required.
- Thorough understanding of the drug development, commercialization process, and essential activities across all key functional areas.
- An energetic, problem solver that is effective at detecting and managing risk, while providing quick responses to emerging problems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alexander Mahoney at (+1) 617-545-5923 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Center Director of a growing plasma company, based in Forestville, MD.