Customer Care Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Specialist to develop Customer Care at a pharma company in South Korea. Your role will enhance the customer experience across direct and distributor markets as the Director of Customer Care Operations.
- Fields customer inquiries leading up to and after order placement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Answers all customer inquiries received by phone, email and chat in a timely and thorough manner.
- Utilizes sales and manufacturing databases for all sales entities to provide informed order and shipment status updates.
- Provides price quotes and/or account information upon request to ensure customers are able to make informed decisions regarding their purchase.
- Reviews orders to screen for most common issues and clarifies any missing/unclear information.
- Provides administrative support for sales team.
- Resolves complaints by determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting resolution to the customer's satisfaction.
- Be aware of the quality policy and contribute to achieving quality goals by following all related procedures and work instructions.
- Maintains and further develops business partnerships with major customers, and when applicable with strategic problem solving.
- Communicates with sales personnel on customer-related business.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum diploma in Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
- Knowledge of customer service fundamentals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and solve problems using critical thinking skills, with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to approach a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and consider each part in detail.
- Ability to adjust to change in quick paced environment.
- Skill to deliver information effectively in a variety of settings including one-on-one, team setting, and presentations
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.