Commercial Training & Development Manager, EPMBG
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the UK. The opening position available is for a Commercial Training & Development Manager, EPMBG.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A background within pharmaceutical healthcare training.
- Demonstrable experience distributing high quality training linked work with tangible results.
- Comprehension of neurology, oncology and heritage portfolios.
- Abilities in first line sales management or training or marketing would be ideal.
- Familiarity with developing and upholding training partner(s), with cultural comprehension.
- Works well with others as well as independently.
- Capable of functioning within as well as influencing key shareholders within a matrix setting.
- Willingness to travel for business needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Melissa Selvakumar at +44 207 456 1296.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.