Commercial Alliance Head
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Commercial Alliance Head to join their office in Luxembourg. The organisation focuses on developing strategic alliances with reputable agents so as to ensure access to their portfolio of unique and targeted therapeutic solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that actively seeks to connect patients and healthcare professionals.
- Developing, upgrading, and managing current business alliance network (Promotion & distribution agents); this relates to the contract set up, negotiation, practical implementation.
- Supporting and challenging the distributors for their Sales & Promotion plan set up and implementation.
- Ensuring compliance with the company objectives.
- Interfacing and supporting agents with the set up of promotional material.
- Fielding visits (market watcher) to understand the local market needs, the competitive environment, and the alternatives available; ensuring that the company's approach properly reflects the business and medical local needs.
- Performing Country data analysis in order to challenge the distributors and ensure the strategy implementation.
- Leveraging experiences between countries and championing best practice sharing.
- Overseeing Legal and Contractual Management.
- Overseeing Tender management.
- Overseeing distribution and market access matters.
- Participating in international business or scientific congresses to identify opportunities of development in all functional areas (new business partners, new key opinion leaders, new scientific information, new products, etc.) to serve the company's market positioning.
- Setting-up, maintaining, and being fully accountable for budget/P&L, profitability, and forecasts of assigned country.
- Organising process documentation.
- Following up with the demand/supply planning function and the supply chain and logistics activities to ensure the timely shipment of product and supporting proper activity prioritisation.
- Contributing to the Sales & Operations (S&OP) process.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master's degree in Business / Management.
- At least 5 years of experience in a leading position in a commercial and/or business development area (an international environment exposure is a plus).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Experience with managing your own P&L.
- People Management (of different backgrounds and cultures) experience is a must.
- A track record of successful & relevant negotiations
- An understanding of end to end business (including affinity to scientific questions).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for an experienced KAM Sicilia to join their expanding team in Italy.
A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Contract Manager to join their office in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Specialist in Sweden.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Multichannel Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis Manager at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Analyst I, to be based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead.