Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory position with a leading medical devices company. The organisation works across all modalities for ventilated and non-ventilated patients to improve aerosol drug delivery and is seeking for a driven individual to join them in their office in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field. The position's scope will cover North East London and Cambridge.
The Clinical Support Specialist will execute specific customer training programs by providing full clinical education and support for the company nebuliser products in hospital accounts within their designated region. They will collaborate with other members of the team, along with the Regional Sales Manager, Clinical Support Specialists, and other ID Account Managers to optimise customer experience and maximise sales and take share opportunities.
- Providing Clinical user support.
- Delivering the customer training plan across the appropriate segments in the hospital setting, effectively transferring knowledge, and empowering customers to use company nebulisers effectively and independently.
- Complying with mandatory training, attending local and abroad training programs as required, and developing and maintaining the knowledge required to fulfil the role effectively.
- Collaborating with the Regional Sales Manager, clinical team, marketing teams, and distributor teams to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets and allow the company to gain market share.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with KOLs and strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels, along with both clinical and economic stakeholders, in order to develop tailored solutions which maximise the company's market gain potential.
- Maintaining a knowledge of competitors products, activities, and strategies in the UK market.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a relevant field.
- At least ten years of relevant respiratory therapy experience, which preferably includes respiratory training and responsibility.
- The capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the ICU, Emergency Room, and wards.
- A full & clean driving license.
- Up to 70% business travel within the UK.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Data Management Consultant with a leading biotechnology company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally known pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Data Scientist - Analyst position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Study Start-up Lead position
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking a talented and experienced individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Cambridge, MA.
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Scientist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.