Clinical Supply Chain Leads & Project Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Clinical Supply Chain Leads & Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris.
- Guide a team within a matrix and international setting, as well as handle the labelling definition and approval.
- Produce and uphold understandable project documentation such as IMP Design and Supply / Handling Manual / Supply Chain Flow Diagram, etc.
- Outline and uphold long term clinical packaging and distribution plans such as time and quantities, within the therapeutic area to enable tactical decisions.
- Preserve personnel by recruiting, selecting, orienting employees, etc.
- Offer efficient and constant feedback, through employee recognition, rewards, performance appraisal and development discussions.
- Participate in constant improvement projects in the GCSM and/or wider pharmaceutical development.
- Expect any resource requirements to guarantee that his / her team offers deliverables in time, with the expected quality.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pharmaceutical, engineering, scientific field or to an advanced degree level in a scientific field.
- Demonstrable experience within a corresponding role within a pharmaceutical organisation with significant global exposure.
- Fluency in both French and English.
- Acquaintance with managing large and multifaceted clinical trials would be ideal.
- Networking and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Past involvement in a project management role.
- Works well in a team within a matrix setting.
- An organised individual.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Little at +44 203 148 8353.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.