Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a remote Clinical Research Associate for early phase, Breast Cancer study.
- Support the organization by monitoring clinical study sites in order to observe the progression and effects of the drug trial on patients involved.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4 years' monitoring experience, in addition to 2+ years' oncology monitoring experience required.
- 1+ year' recent Breast Cancer monitoring experience required.
- Solid Tumor experience strongly preferred.
- Early Phase (I-II) experience strongly preferred.
- RECIST documentation experience (version 1.1)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.