Clinical Research Associate
An internationally renowned Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is looking for an energetic and intelligent Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join their team. This company is currently operating across 40 countries making revolutionary breakthroughs in Clinical Research. If you are interested in a change of pace, then this might be the organisation for you.
- Monitoring assigned clinical trials and ensuring investigators are conducting the clinical study within requirements of the clinical protocol and the applicable regulations.
- Coordinating all correspondences with clinical sites
- Timely writing monitoring reports after each monitoring visit
- Preparation of study initiation documents
- Working with clinical site staff to obtain regulatory (IRB/IEC) approval of study specific documents
- Working closely with the Clinical Data Manager to ensure data captured, collected and queried appropriately within agreed specifications
- Assisting in writing Clinical Study Reports
- Regularly reviewing Clinical and Regulatory documentation
- Assisting in setting up and addressing any issues with clinical study agreements
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in health care or life science related field
- At least 2 years proven monitoring experience
- Strong knowledge of ICH GCP Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate excellent computer skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani on 02038542629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.