Clinical Research Associate
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Associate to be based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
* Support the project team during site selection process
* Support the project team during protocol development process
* Contact selected sites and propose study participation, as needed
* Perform site selection visit according to standard internal procedures, as needed
* Drive and ensure timely completion of internal project and site approval process
* Drive contracting and payment processes during project duration
* Responsible to ensure timely initiation of the study and follow-up with site
o Support submission of protocols to ethics committees as needed
* Properly track study progress and escalate issues timely
* Gather data and resolve data discrepancies as needed
* Perform statistics and write study report as needed
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions"
Skills and Requirements:
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent education in technical area (biomedical sciences or engineering, medical or biology, etc.) with a preference for an advanced degree (PhD, MD)
* Previous experience in clinical study conduct activities is a must
* Depending on the expertise level, the candidate might be offered a junior position or a standard one
* Sound knowledge of ISO, GCP, MedDev and MDR requirements related to Clinical Study preferred
* Fluent written and spoken English is a must
* Preferred multilingual on major European languages
Personal skills requirements
* Possess strong oral and written communication skills
* Self-motivated team-player, happy to work as part of an extended team
* Precise, showing a high attention to detail and sense of urgency
* Positive attitude
Travel Requirements - Up to 30 %
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Solution Engineer vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Fibrosis position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an In-Vitro Scientist in Liver Toxicity
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Quality Oversight Lead vacancy