Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager for a membership-based scientific organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Responsible for Clinical Trial management from project start-up through close out.
- Oversee vendors for the project; ensuring project plans, timelines and deliverables.
- Manage budgets and financials, including forecasting and coordination of the study team.
- Maintain compliance with ICH, GCP, SOPs, and other regulatory bodies.
- Manage and train staff & subcontractors for the assigned studies.
Skills and Requirements:
- RN or BS in Life Sciences field required.
- 5 years of oncology clinical research experience (clinical data or clinical trial.)
- SOCRA or ACRP is preferred.
- Project management and study oversight experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Shanghai Clinical Project Manager to their office in Shanghai.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager.
An exciting vacancy for a Senior Project Manager has arisen with an international Clinical Research Organisation (CRO).
£0.00 - £375 per day
A vacancy has arisen for a Contract Senior Clinical Study Management Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their office in London.