Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager for a membership-based scientific organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Responsible for Clinical Trial management from project start-up through close out.
- Oversee vendors for the project; ensuring project plans, timelines and deliverables.
- Manage budgets and financials, including forecasting and coordination of the study team.
- Maintain compliance with ICH, GCP, SOPs, and other regulatory bodies.
- Manage and train staff & subcontractors for the assigned studies.
Skills and Requirements:
- RN or BS in Life Sciences field required.
- 5 years of oncology clinical research experience (clinical data or clinical trial.)
- SOCRA or ACRP is preferred.
- Project management and study oversight experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£50.00 - £80.00 per hour
I am partnered with a small Oncology company who are looking for a freelance Study Start up Specialist to join their team.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK.
A leading technology-led CRO company is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Project Leader.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator/Project Management Officer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.