Clinical Data Manager Associate
Proclinical are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated Clinical Data Manager Associate to join a UK-based pharmaceutical company. The home-based role is the perfect opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer cell therapy.
- Assist with the review of clinical data on an ongoing basis to ensure quality data
- Assist with all study start up activities including but not limited to User Acceptance Testing
- Assist with Study Team line listing review meetings
- Post queries on behalf of study team members and follow to resolution
- Run data review reports through BO4 and J-Review
- Provide study level metrics relating to eCRFs reviewed, Query status, Data Entry and Monitoring Status
- Flexible to changing priorities, detail-oriented, works well under pressure and able to take on unfamiliar tasks.
Skills and Requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within clinical data management within a pharma/biotech company
- Oncology experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FDA, EMA, ICH guidelines and regulations covering clinical trials, statistics, and data management
- Experience with Medidata RAVE including study start up, conducting data review and database lock
- Experience managing clinical data management deliverables for regulatory filings
- Oncology Data Review Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly describe critical technical CDM aspects to non-CDM staff
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.