Client Relationship Lead
Proclinical are working closely with a brilliant Healthcare organization who are seeking a talented Client Relationship Lead on a permanent basis in London. Our client's goal is to tackle the most complex healthcare challenges with innovative, data-driven solutions while providing balanced insights and objective analysis.
- Identify the priorities, tactics, and resources required to meet business KPIs, drive sustainable growth, and deepen fee-earning relationships with clients.
- Drive new business opportunities across our consulting practice areas by developing new and existing accounts.
- Assist with the development (including content) and submission of requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs) by collaborating with our senior consulting team.
- Help develop a growth strategy that focuses on client satisfaction as well as financial growth.
- Provide solutions to our clients' needs, goals, and challenges through the proper positioning of our services, knowledge, and expertise.
- Establish trust and credibility with prospects by being a trusted source of ideas/information.
- Ensure that as many targeted meetings as possible are arranged with potential clients by attending client development events such as conferences.
- Develop and maintain relationships with procurement departments within clients' organizations.
- Facilitate collaboration between global key account teams, client contacts, and business/marketing teams.
- Develop thought leadership campaigns in partnership with marketing and subject matter experts.
- Contribute to the creation of a business development and marketing dashboard, and analyse and measure business development and marketing activities.
- Ensure the sales efficiency process is maintained and support the growth of the business.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- It would be preferred if you have a graduate degree in a healthcare-related discipline (e.g., MPH, PharmD) or management (e.g., MBA).
- Demonstrated experience with professional consulting, providing global market access and HEOR programmes to the life science industry.
- Expertise in pricing and reimbursement, as well as health economics.
- Proven experience in client development and account management, and able to demonstrate business growth.
- Ability to coach employees to develop their skills within a company, as well as strong leadership skills.
- Ability to build outstanding internal relationships with colleagues.
- You enjoy working in an environment where collaboration is encouraged.
- Dedicated to achieving the best possible results: Takes responsibility for own activities and tasks. Approaches tasks in a proactive manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Taking the initiative and seeing opportunities to do more than what has been asked: A self-starter with drive, enthusiasm, and confidence.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nicolas Daniels on email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.