This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a CISO to join a medial technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Berlin.
- You will develop and execute a tactical, enterprise-wide security policy that is in line with business objectives.
- Supervise the operation of the organisation's IT security infrastructure, which involves firewalls, intrusion detection systems, cryptography systems and anti-virus software.
- Guarantee the organisation has disaster recovery and business continuity plans in place that are in line with IT security protocols.
- Arrange response to any breaches of IT security, collaborating with the legal division in the event of legal proceedings stemming from such as breach.
- The ideal candidate will approve the security component of the IT division's budget and supervise its execution.
- Work alongside shareholders across the organisation to communicate and enforce IT security standards.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, cybersecurity, information systems or a similar discipline.
- Education at a master's degree level within an IT connected discipline, business administration, or corresponding work experience would be ideal.
- Certifications in security management for example: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or any other similar credentials.
- Demonstrable experience within a mixture of IT and security roles which involves demonstrable experience within an IT security leadership role.
- Familiarity with enterprise security architecture design, security systems management, and data protection methods would be ideal.
- Acquaintance with handling IT security functions such as threat management, incident response, and vulnerability management.
- Comprehension of the cybersecurity landscape, which involves developing threats and defense measures.
- Know-how of technology settings, which involves telecommunications, network protocols, software, and hardware, and the affiliated security risks.
- Knowledge of executing and handling security systems, for example: firewalls, intrusion detection systems, encryption systems, and antivirus software.
- Expertise on common information security management frameworks, for example: ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Leadership and project management abilities.
- Works well in a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.