China BD Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a China BD Manager. The organisation provides a wide range of clinical development services across all research phases and therapeutic areas and has been instrumental in the success of hundreds of Phase I-IV clinical trials throughout the Asia Pacific region. Based in Shanghai, this position is an excellent opportunity to work with an esteemed CRO that strives to set the benchmark for both business and clinical trial performance.
The BD Manager will provide expertise in business development and sales, acting as a point of contact and following up on clients whilst pursuing new business opportunities. They will develop budgets, sensibilities, and proposals and may negotiate contracts for international and local clients under the guidance of the department head.
The position will suit an individual with current business development/sales experience within the healthcare/life sciences sector who is seeking an office-based sales role. Their primary objective is to secure new business utilising a consultative sales approach - there is a lengthy sales cycle involved in all new business won.
- Performing or supervising complex statistical analyses and creating or providing input to statistical reports.
- Providing research company information for prospective new clients for lead generation purposes.
- Preparing budgets and proposals for international and local clients as directed.
- Developing a good understanding of clinical trial design and the services required by the client.
- Maintaining relevant information for all assigned proposals within the CRM.
- Assisting in company marketing at local conferences and other marketing initiatives.
- Maintaining relationships with clients in the local market by delivering client presentations; developing budgets and proposals and ensuring appropriate contracts are in place.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in Health Sciences and/or tertiary qualifications in business.
- At least 3-5 years of PQE related business development/sales experience, having acted in a similar capacity within the healthcare industry (e.g., pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, CRO) or professional services sector (e.g., law/accounting firm, engineering, or a client facing consultative sales role).
- A track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A Masters or PhD in a statistical subject.
- A thorough understanding of statistical issues in both clinical trials (and other randomised experiments) and observational studies, (. e.g. comparative cohort studies, case-control, retrospective/prospective cohort).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €135000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Head & Neck position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director - Oncology position
La division CSG d'un de nos client recherche aujourd'hui son futur Technical sales Specialist NGS (H/F) - Home- Based - CDI
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Aesthetic position
Area Sales Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$10000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Executive position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy