Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Become proficient in the operation, basic maintenance, and troubleshooting of parallel experimental hardware platforms (~1-24 experiments at a time), including Mettler-Toledo EasyMax and EasySamplers, AmigoChem, Crystal16, Crystalline systems, and others.
- Operate and maintain analytical instruments such as HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, UPMS, GC, XRF and other common laboratory systems like pumps, rotary evaporators, and computers.
- Maintain laboratory supplies and ensure proper disposal of wastes.
- Gain sufficient competence with the various platforms to be able to train others on the basic operation and use of the automation equipment.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. in chemistry or engineering.
- Strong sense of curiosity and logic; Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent computer (Windows) skills. Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues.
- Adept at PC hardware modifications (adding HDs, NICs, and other components).
- Proficient in Excel and other data handling software.
- Demonstrated written/verbal communication, project management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and multi-disciplinary environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.