Proclinical is currently recruiting for Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Oversee and implement the design, planning, and execution of multi-step organic syntheses of small molecules
- Support drug substance route scouting, scale-up, GLP, and GMP manufacturing activities
- Work closely with Medicinal Chemists to ensure synthetic route, pharmaceutical form, and compound properties are appropriate for development
Skills and Requirements:
- D. in Organic Chemistry with 0-4 years of pertinent experience, or a B.S./M.S. in Organic Chemistry with 2 years of pertinent experience, in the pharmaceutical or related industries
- Preferred candidates will have work experience in multi-step synthesis of small molecules and should be able to design and develop practical synthetic routes to target compounds.
- A strong organic chemistry background with the ability to plan and execute complex syntheses is required.
- Lab-based synthetic route scouting experience with early phase route development and process optimization
- Proficient in HPLC, NMR, GC and other lab-based analytical techniques
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.