Proclinical is currently recruiting for Chemist II with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. A successful candidate has a BS in Chemistry, 2-5 years of lab experience, or a Master's Degree. They have solid use of instruments including HPLC, GC, MS, TLC, IR, UV/VIS, NMR and AA, solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP and are able to present findings to larger groups.
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or related field with 2-5 years lab experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or Masters Degree
- Solid use of analytical instruments including HPLC and chromatography data systems (i.e., Chromeleon)
- Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
- Able to present findings to larger groups
Skills and Requirements:
- Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks
- Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters
- Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrumental related systems
- Present conclusions of defined experiments
- Ensure safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks
- Ensure timely and GxP requirements delivery of high quality precise data
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.