A digital health company is looking for a CFO/COO to join their business in Paris. This organisation is developing innovative connected technologies and services to improve patient outcomes in functional care, track disease evolution, and optimize medication utilization.
- Develops an operating plan that supports the company mid and long-term strategy
- Maintains an effective working relationship with all other directors to ensure that there is effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Structures team internally with processes and manages human resources
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees Responsible for Finances and reporting
- Develops plans to increase operations efficiency and reduce costs
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organizational reports as needed Coordinate execution of the delivery of services to customers and daily activities
- Organizes delivery of services requested by customers. Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner
Skills and Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in operation/finance position in the medical device field and finance/operations management
- Work experience as a Director of operations or similar operational role in the medical device industry
- Strong program management and financial skills
- Problem-solving attitude, serve driven and customer oriented
- Strong experience in management of extended multidisciplinary teams and setting up logistics
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kate Adley at +390230454159 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.