Cell Therapy Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell Therapy Specialist with a global pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. Successful candidate will have a BS or 3+ years of experience in a GMP manufacturing/pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment and experience with cell cultures and aseptic techniques.
- Perform all tasks associated with the manufacture of clinical product following batch records and SOPs.
- Work as part of a small team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Process Development and Quality.
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures, batch records, deviations and change controls. Successfully troubleshoot processing and equipment issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or advanced degree or 3 or more years of cGMP experience in a manufacturing pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment.
- Cell culture processing experience.
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products, aseptic processing, cell culture products.
- Strict adherence to SOPs and cGMP regulations, the ability to accurately complete documentation associated with clinical manufacturing.
- Excellent aseptic/sterile techniques and prior experience with cell culture, cell culture equipment including Wave bioreactors.
- Experience with handling and propagation of human primary cells, including T cells. Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Ability to work off-shift and extra hours as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.