Cell Culture Sales Representative
Proclinical is currently working with a biotechnology company that is seeking a Cell Culture Sales Representative to be based in Paris on a permanent basis. The Scientific Sales Representative's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by identifying potential customers, introducing them to our products and working with them by providing technical support and customer service to ensure that they purchase products. The Scientific Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is achieved.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
- Develop and propose bi-annual business plans for the territory, focusing on quarterly and annual sales objectives in accordance with overall Sales and Marketing plans
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers within the territory
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision makers
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by Inside Sales or through marketing activities
- Prepare price quotations, discounts and custom requests at the customers' request
- Attend conferences, trade shows and seminars as required
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge so as to be able to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients on solutions that best meet their research needs
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support
- Liaise with Technical Support staff regarding difficult customer queries
- Document all communications and customer interactions in CRM (SFDC)
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition and market potential
- Prepare proposals to respond to requests for custom orders
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Stem Cell Biology, Haematology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or an allied science, with additional years of experience to support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Dutch and English, business fluent
- Sales experience and additional languages would be assets
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 8718 091 or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
£0.00 - £35 per hour
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join their office in the UK.
£0.00 - £40 per hour
A vacancy has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Consultant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
£0.00 - £65 per hour
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Regional Strategist - Emerging Markets for their office in the UK.
A large global pharmaceutical organisation that focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Market Access Manager to their office in Berlin.
An innovative biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison (Medical Science Liaison) Manager, to be based in their office in China.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Associate III, to be based in their Swiss office.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An international pharmaceutical company that specialises in medical devices is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Product Manager who will join their office in Malaysia.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Patient Advocacy Associate.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor.