Cell Culture Sales Representative
ProClinical is currently working with a biotechnology company that is seeking a Cell Culture Sales Representative to be based in Paris on a permanent basis. The Scientific Sales Representative's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by identifying potential customers, introducing them to our products and working with them by providing technical support and customer service to ensure that they purchase products. The Scientific Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is achieved.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
- Develop and propose bi-annual business plans for the territory, focusing on quarterly and annual sales objectives in accordance with overall Sales and Marketing plans
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers within the territory
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision makers
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by Inside Sales or through marketing activities
- Prepare price quotations, discounts and custom requests at the customers' request
- Attend conferences, trade shows and seminars as required
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge so as to be able to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients on solutions that best meet their research needs
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support
- Liaise with Technical Support staff regarding difficult customer queries
- Document all communications and customer interactions in CRM (SFDC)
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition and market potential
- Prepare proposals to respond to requests for custom orders
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Stem Cell Biology, Haematology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or an allied science, with additional years of experience to support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Dutch and English, business fluent
- Sales experience and additional languages would be assets
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 8718 091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A specialist biotechnology company is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in London, UK.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development/Pharma Alliances Manager - EU to their office in London.