Category Leader CDMO, CMO and Device Development
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Category Leader CDMO, CMO and Device Development, your mission will be to support day to day activities and/or specific projects as category leader. You will be leading the creation and implementation of Sourcing Strategies in collaboration with the Business to delivers added value to the business.
- Implement category and sourcing strategies and take the responsibility for the supplier management plan
- Prepare and execute negotiations, aligned with business objectives (for ex: time to market, best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO))
- Ensure that all the key suppliers within the category assigned adhered to Ipsen
- Ethics & Compliance code
- Establish relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the highest service level
- Manage Suppliers relationship of assigned category
- Understand Business objectives and Business strategies.
- Develop or improve category management tools (ex: tool kits, RFP
- When relevant, translation of Global category strategy into local strategy
- Contribute to Global Ipsen Procurement Network targets.
- Report Category Procurement performance for KPI measurement
- For assigned category, develop network category Procurement skills through training, knowledge and best practices sharing
- Contribute to drive a culture of teamwork
- Manage Global agreements follow-up from supplier performance perspective.
- When relevant, set up preferred vendors list for assigned category
- Communicate, ensure and assess the use of preferred vendors list
- Perform Supplier Relationship Management: build objectives & strategy, monitor improvement plans and assess suppliers, according the planning of SRM program.
- Report timely Procurement projects to measure KPIs
- Present roadmap, activities and progress to Business.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor/Master degree in management with specialization in Procurement.
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in CDMO or CMO Procurement
- Proven success in delivering competitive advantage to the business and in leading projects
- Experience in negotiation in cross functional and cross market teams
- Demonstrated successful use of risk management and supplier relation management
- Language: Fluent in English.
- Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery,
- To establish clear goals and accountabilities. This includes the ability to develop project plans, prioritize, identify potential issues/risk and develop contingency plans.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.