Business Solution Manager Trauma
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position with a global medical technology company. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine fields to improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany, this position offers an exciting opportunity to join an internationally acclaimed organisation that is committed to developing high-quality solutions to meet real world problems.
The Business Solution Manager will work to improve the organisation's market position, support growth, and promote the value proposition. They will define long-term organisational strategic goals, support GM and RSM, and build key customer relationships with a focus on Level 1 Trauma Centres. Furthermore, they will identify and create business opportunities, maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, and collaborate closely with the RSM and marketing and key account management team to increase sales opportunities and growth for the organisation.
- Leading customer engagement and partnership development to ensure market access for all Trauma products.
- Prospecting for new clients.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities by establishing an extensive network, touching each level of the healthcare environment.
- Identifying and building a stakeholder engagement plan for key clients, as well as for decision makers within targeted accounts.
- Developing a value-based pricing strategy.
- Collaborating with Key Account Management and other BSMs on cross-divisional deals.
- Developing a business plan to enable short-term, mid-term, and long-term above market growth for added value services.
- Effectively implementing European value-added programs in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Developing an internal and external network to foster innovation, based on the company's solution portfolio and innovation power, preparing the market for company innovations.
- Using market and competitor knowledge, identifying and developing the company's unique selling propositions.
- Establishing key metrics for all activities and undertaking any monitoring to understand the return on investment of key initiatives.
- Collaborating with different teams for specific reimbursement & funding projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of engaging senior level customers (Hospital C-suite) within the healthcare environment.
- Solid understanding in business management (P&L).
- Experience in profit management and ROI considerations.
- Track record in building clinical brand values with internal and external customers.
- Experience in marketing and marketing plans would be a benefit.
- Familiarity in working with ERP Systems.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €95000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a KAM BeLux position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Brand Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$110000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy