Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager
ProClinical is seeking a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager to be based in Berkshire or Paris on a permanent basis. Responsible for synthesizing integrated and impactful actionable Neuroscience insights, both in aesthetics and therapeutic. To collect and disseminate competitive product orientated, commercial and scientific intelligence aligned to global and local affiliate needs in market understanding. To support timely response to requests from medical and commercial communities with the aim of facilitating good strategic and tactical decision making. You will be accountable for evaluating and reporting on products, competitor and the marking using information from both primary (e.g. Market Research) and secondary sources to provide 'one single source of truth'
- Provide inputs for short to long-range Therapeutic Area planning, including BD (e.g. as part of business reviews)
- Provide competitor overview including financial elements of the company, product timelines and strategic position
- Harmonise BI&A data and generate insights that both drive and inform decisions
- Design and implement new, innovative methodologies and solutions to improve BI&A best practices
- Oversee key CI tools and establish creative sources to establish the 'what' and provide insight into the 'so what' for the business
- Monitor and identify competitive threats to the business and be prepared to create competitive landscapes for planning purposes and communication
- Document all key developments within a specified therapy space such that these can be collectively analysed/synthesised
- Develop a strategic understanding of business issues in order to enhance proactive input into therapy area strategic and tactical decision making.
- Collate multiple sources of information, establish key intel and use this to drive and challenge stakeholder thinking
- Lead Therapeutic Area situation analysis (including current and future competition) and business planning in collaboration with franchises and key markets (e.g. driving product positioning, quality model inputs, marketing mix, patient / healthcare provider paradigms, KPI frameworks)
- Consolidate quarterly brand dashboards for the Therapeutic Area
- Perform ad hoc brand performance analysis
- Consolidate data from internal and external sources to allow decision making
- Propose improvements to brand performance activity (data sources, systems, etc…)
- Be the Therapeutic Area expert on all business intelligence and analytics related topic
- Provide support to business/Franchise for forecasting and business case assessments
- Lead and communicate Therapeutic Area deep dives for franchises in the shape of workshops (e.g. quarterly, once in six months)
- Pro-actively propose market research projects to address Franchise/business strategic priorities & challenges
- Triangulate primary research, secondary data analytics, and competitive intelligence to provide a single source of truth
- Improve the calibre and select preferred research vendors, searching for best in class partners
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research in the Therapeutic Area
- Monitor market research project execution and overcome any potential hurdles
- Oversee all MR activities for the Neurology Pipeline.
- In coordination with brand teams, integrate market research results in brand strategies and roll-out results to key countries
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 5+ years in medicine or life sciences plus therapeutics knowledge of relevance to the neurology pipeline.
- Ability to shape decision making by leveraging insights from competitive insights from market research and competitive intelligence actives.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience and expertise in Neurology is a must.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Strong Project Manager
- Proven Business acumen
- Strong credibility and leadership in the Global environment across a range of functions, seniority and geographical locations.
- Ideal: PHD in Medicine or life sciences.
- Masters in Scientific and Competitive intelligence or pharmaceutical science.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading French pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Global Marketing Director (Neurology) to join their team in Berkshire, UK.