Business development / Pharma Alliances Manager - EU
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development/Pharma Alliances Manager - EU to their office in London. This organisation specialises in combining mathematical expertise with data computing, allowing for them to globally adopt an AI system which is built using techniques such as statistical interference, pattern recognition, and machine learning. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that contributes to the global healthcare system and bolster a career in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
The Business Development/Pharma Alliances Manager will leverage their experience working in clinical development at biotech to find solutions that meet client needs, whilst being supported by a well-resourced team of sales and business development managers and subject matter experts. The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate enthusiasm about solutions and company efforts to lead data-driven medicine is essential. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you are the right candidate to join this team.
- Developing and managing relationships with biotech to enable a sustainable business that is scalable for future growth.
- Championing molecular testing, companion diagnostics, patient recruitment, and biomarker discovery solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution.
- At least 10 years of experience working within the biotech industry in clinical development or business development.
- Sales acumen is mandatory.
- Previous experience in big medical data, genomics and radiomics would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.