Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Business Development Manager to join a dynamic team in Germany. You will be expected to strengthen the Business Development and Licensing team, and share responsibility for worldwide Business Development programs, focusing on licensed technologies, support for our current licensing business, management of clients and licensees, and other general BD activities.
- Analysis of the Gene Therapy / Viral Vector Technology markets
- Development of strategies to generate new products and markets, with targeted strategies for customer acquisition
- Management of business relationships with licensees and partners
- Ongoing development of the product and license portfolio
- Involvement in the creation of termsheets und license- und collaboration contracts
- Working with marketing to develop activities to support licensed technologies and products, and collaborative projects
Skills and Requirements
- Science degree (preferably in Molecular Biology or similar), with ideally 3 to 5 years experience in Business Development or Product Management in the Biotech industry
- Experience in outlicensing of patented technologies is desirable
- Knowledge and networking experience in the fields of gene and cell therapy would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS-Office tools and excellent spoken and written English and German are essential
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.