Business Development Executive
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Executive position with a leading biotechnology client, that specialises in the oncological field. This company focuses on a range of services, including cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment selection. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced applicant to join the company's team in Malaysia.
The Business Development Executive will work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications, and corporate identity. They will be a strong communicator who thinks creatively, is detail-oriented, and is able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Collaborating with leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Developing customised targeted sales strategies.
- Creating informative presentations: presenting and delivering information to potential clients at meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Coordinating business generation activities.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Maintaining short-and-long term business development plans.
- Maintaining a database of prospective client information.
- Making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs, offering solutions and support.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Collecting specimens & ensuring the completion of documentation from customers/patients.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in science or equivalent.
- An in-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- A thorough knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- A demonstrable track record of proven sales success.
- Demonstrable experience with troubleshooting and processing issues.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nic Choa at + 6531593124 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Senior Associate position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
One of the world's leading medical technology companies, that offers innovative products and services
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a large global biotechnology company
Up to €100000 per annum
Sales Representative Head & Neck Südost
Up to €65000 per annum
Ein weltweit führender Anbieter in den Bereichen der Kraniomaxillofazialen- Neuro- und HNO Chirurgie.