Business Development Director, USA
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Business Development Director, USA to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely in the US.
- Handle the end-to-end sales process from initial engagement to project handover.
- Form, develop and preserve business relationships with crucial suppliers or third-party vendors.
- Recognise and develop prospective customers.
- You will develop clear, efficient, and impactful submissions and quotations with the assistance of the submission team.
- Arrange the sales effort with multiple internal divisions.
- The ideal candidate will attend conferences and seminars, virtually and face-to-face.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience with direct business development experience in a CRO.
- Know-how of the clinical research industry and knowledge of the clinical trial organisation within Australia would be beneficial.
- A network in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and/or medical device organisation selling phase i-ii clinical trials.
- An organised individual with the ability to plan, work both effectively and efficiently in a dynamic setting with competing projects and deadlines.
- Presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of building rapport with C level level.
- Computer literacy.
Suitable tertiary qualifications within medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare fields would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jon Stewart at +44 203 7520 318.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.