Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate vacancy with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with the company's team in Maryland on a contract basis.
- Operating cell culture, preparing media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concertation operations.
- Working with various equipment including bioreactors, tanks, chromatography columns, agitators, filtration devices, centrifuges, autoclaves, washers, computers and software, and other instrumentation.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions.
- Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Actively participating in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues.
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training.
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a relevant scientific field.
- Demonstrable experience with cell culture and media/buffer solutions.
- Demonstrable experience with equipment and operations.
- A thorough knowledge of cGMPs, SOPs, and regulatory bodies, along with the capability of learning company procedures in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management, self-motivational, and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, collaboration/team work, and persuasion skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara on +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a top 10 pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company