Biopharma Production Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Production Technician for a biopharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. Successful candidate will perform production operations including cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concentration operations.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
- Monitoring critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in life sciences/engineering, with 1+ years of directly related experience. Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- Must be able to work a 12hour shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
- Open to candidates that are seeking a career change, veterans, and non-degreed/2yr degree/Cert that may have some sort of technical or trade background (often we look for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.