Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
- Perform wet lab techniques such as ELISA and other In Vitro methods
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Will perform a multitude of laboratory tasks.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
- Revises / reviews procedures as necessary and provides support for department.
- Support investigations
- Support in writing routine laboratory reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in general biology with a focus in a specific discipline (i.e. cell biology, microbiology, molecular biology).
- Some experience in that discipline 2-4 years preferred. Familiarity with GMP and GLP and good documentation skills.
- Pipetting experience
- Experience with ELISAs or at least familiar with technique.
- Good with Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Team player
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.